Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

MB alloy body post mount now available at Krikke

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

MB alloy body post mount now available at Krikke

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2005, 10:07 AM
snooptalian
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MB alloy body post mount now available at Krikke

Krikke now has the alloy body post mount/cable brake holder available for the Monster Beetle. Now you can use the alloy shock plate and alloy shock tower with the Monster Beetle. Before you had to stick with the stock plastic shock tower and post mounts etc. Problem is the shipping from Holland is a real bite. I already have the shock plate and shock tower and just need the post mount now. It costs around $25 shipping for just about anything you order there, which really sucks. Makes a $36 part end up costing over $60. Anyone here want to go in on an order, kind of a group buy thing to save on shipping? Here is the link to the new MB post mount: http://www.krikke.net/shop/rc/nl/dept_284.html
Old 07-22-2005, 11:40 AM
No Moa
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: MB alloy body post mount now available at Krikke

i can smell a big DELETE coming!
Old 07-22-2005, 11:47 AM
snooptalian

What's there to delete here?
Old 07-22-2005, 02:28 PM
No Moa
My Feedback: (1)

Sounds like a sales pitch, bet it gets dumped. Surprised its still here actually.
Old 07-22-2005, 03:11 PM
sasquatch1976

would be silly to delete this. Being a forum to help others and a member just beind frustrated having to pay double for a part he needs. I would have no problems in asking others to make a combo buy. Offcause keeping the following correspondance in PM's. It is obviously not in everybodys interest what they buy and so on.

If deleted, then == (first forum I'm a member in to delete posts regarding.. well what the forum is there fore-- helping)
Old 07-22-2005, 03:50 PM
snooptalian

ORIGINAL: No Moa

Sounds like a sales pitch, bet it gets dumped. Surprised its still here actually.
Sales pitch? I'm not selling anything. I didn't make the part, although I wished I did so I wouldn't get stuck with international postage fees. You never heard of a" Group Buy", where several people buy the same thing to get bulk discounts or save on shipping?

Anyways, I'm gonna check with Troy at FGPerformance to see if they have any plans on ordering these mounts. If so then I'll wait to get it from them...

Old 07-23-2005, 06:54 AM
fgbasher
My Feedback: (10)

some news, that body post mount from Krikke is actually the Elcon-models one. I received a note yesterday that they are done and will be available in the US maybe by the end of next week.
Old 07-23-2005, 09:58 AM
snooptalian

ORIGINAL: rcnutshobbies

some news, that body post mount from Krikke is actually the Elcon-models one. I received a note yesterday that they are done and will be available in the US maybe by the end of next week.
Sounds good. I'll just wait and order it from you then. Thanks for the info...