Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Pajero or Beetle on-road?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 02:00 PM
chowderhead72
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pajero or Beetle on-road?

Has any one driven or owned either of these? How do they handle? I am tired of destroying my Monster truck on the asphalt; once I get something else it will be used for off-road only. I was going to by an on-road (evo-sedan type) but the beetle and Pajero share alot of parts with the MT (being marder based) reducing the need for another set of spares. Any other suggestions?
Old 08-08-2005, 03:40 PM
Cyberfyn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pajero or Beetle on-road?

I have driven a Beetle on-road and it's a blast. Plus you can stick the Marder or MT wheels on and go off road! I think the Pajero looks top heavy but can't comment on it's handling.

Ian F.
Old 08-08-2005, 05:58 PM
icecreamslick
My Feedback: (9)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Pajero or Beetle on-road?

If you are going for an on-road car, the on-road Beetle seems better suited than the Pajero. I have not driven either, but I have seen videos of both...the Pajero seems more top-heavy and clunky...a Marder with a tall shell. The Beetle with the road tires looks more streetworthy.[sm=thumbup.gif]