Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

RCForum Question,"Problem"???

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 01:23 PM
crv
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCForum Question,"Problem"???

I know it's not just me...or the site I'm working from, (the computer). Cause I,ve tried other CPU's, site's and even cities, and the outcome has been the same. I've been trying to get on to RCUniverse, since about 9:00am this morning. to no avail. Some server time-out error or such keeps on popin' up. Or just nothing happens. Have chng'd computers,sites, really even the from altogether 3 different cities with the same outcome. The RCU site either doesn's come up at all or lags in time doing so. This has been going on for some time now, has anyone else noticed or had this problem??? Do you noticed also how slow it's gotten???

It also seem to be affecting the market side too... it will say connecting, then nothing, it will just sit on the previous screen. (the last screen one was on before trying to access the forums, or the market). Any comments, or is this happening only on my end??? (which I doubt, cause other's I've spoken to have also been having this problem.) the same has been going on for bout a month now,, it seems to have started since before their last server glitch, and gotten a bit worse since the last Server glitch........the same I've noticed happen whether on an office network, home stand alone, and neghbors,friends computers, we can't all have CPU problems at the same time now!!!!.....[:-][&o]
Old 06-22-2006, 01:29 PM
whitek
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: RCForum Question,"Problem"???

crv, me too. But only at work this happens. They are Gov. computers and do have restrictions so that is what I determined it as. But home right now and no problems.
Old 06-22-2006, 01:33 PM
frumpy

Hey crv I'm here in ct 3,000 miles from you.Might be just a hair slow but pops right up.I've been on and off the site about 5 or 6 times and having no problems
Old 06-22-2006, 01:56 PM
kengentry5000
My Feedback: (2)

I have been getting ASP server page processing error messages on partial page loads. I think they are having server trouble.
Old 06-22-2006, 02:08 PM
radio_controlled_mad

i get same error msg also - "not enough memory to run request"
Old 06-22-2006, 02:12 PM
Timmahh
Banned

been haveing that issue again in the last 3 days. was bad yesterday.. but today seems to be good, im in MI. Personally the first time they had a major crash, i would of switched to a more secure company with a better network, backbone and machines. but thats me.
Timmahh
Old 06-22-2006, 06:11 PM
Bigboytoys
My Feedback: (5)

i'm getting same error msg also for about three days now.
Old 06-22-2006, 08:37 PM
hndaman1
My Feedback: (6)

ORIGINAL: radio_controlled_mad

i get same error msg also - "not enough memory to run request"

I have had that same message many times within the past day or 2, I thought it was on my end, I guess not
Old 06-22-2006, 08:40 PM
USABaja5B

There has been alot of hackers attacking forum servers lately. Most of the big name guys were getting attacked since last Thrusday. The hackers are having a competition on who can shut down the most sites.