Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Just bought new 5B

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 09:56 AM
sigfla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just bought new 5B

5B is out for delivery today. Hope it gets here soon.
Old 09-18-2006, 11:19 PM
jpachill1

Sorry Hndaman1 for turning back.[sm=angel_smile.gif] I just got my xcan today with my 30.5 ESP mod BB kit. You can still do what that one guys said to do, even though I could barely understand his post!!

Paul
Old 09-19-2006, 04:48 PM
hndaman1
My Feedback: (6)

ORIGINAL: jpachill1

Sorry Hndaman1 for turning back.[sm=angel_smile.gif] I just got my xcan today with my 30.5 ESP mod BB kit. You can still do what that one guys said to do, even though I could barely understand his post!!

Paul
not a problem I'll put on ebay one of those heli guys will snatch it up it is all polished up and ready to go
Old 09-20-2006, 01:15 PM
garygit

Status: offline It would be an absolute waiste to run with Sunoco High or Cam, these motors don't have enough compression to use High octane gas.

This is not completly true. Race fuel is a better quality then anything that you can get out of a pump. Smell it. It smells nothing like pump gas. There are less impurities with race gas and your engine will burn race gas better than pump gas. Any performance gains will not come because of high octaine but from pure quality of the fuel alone.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:27 PM
garygit

About getting dirt or debris in your engine via the tuned pipe is completly possible and probable. Your tuned pipe is designed in such a way that it creates a pressure wave inside the pipe which forces unburnt fuel back into the engine. So you can imagine what would happen if there was some dirt inside the pipe. Yes you can injest dirt into the engine by way of the pipe...