Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

SB RACING SHOP BREAK-IN

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 07:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SB RACING SHOP BREAK-IN

oh man, that really sucks...best of luck to you on getting your stuff back, ill keep my eyes open
Old 01-02-2007, 04:48 PM

SORRY to here about your shop being broken into thats alot of "cool gear". ill keep my eye out for you on ebay for you.

John[&o]
Old 02-16-2007, 04:47 AM

People suggested to give SB racing ago for FG parts, emailed them 2 days ago still no answer on parts, i will take my custom else where, probably Rossendale Models you can get your parts within 24 hours!
Old 02-16-2007, 11:23 AM

Hi
Ive used sb racing before and the service was great maybe he is away , give him a chance i think he could do without the bad press
John
Old 02-16-2007, 04:36 PM

ORIGINAL: borley1863

People suggested to give SB racing ago for FG parts, emailed them 2 days ago still no answer on parts, i will take my custom else where, probably Rossendale Models you can get your parts within 24 hours!
I did'nt receive your email? All emails are answered within 24 hours, Usualy much faster
Old 02-27-2007, 06:36 PM

I was in my local model shop in essex when a guy came v v pizzed off with his freshly purchased second hand marder off sb racing on e bay with specktrum radio for nearly £500 unfortunatly for the guy in question had allready left the posative feedback before inspecting the goods . He wont be going back he tells me as he got a real poor deal on it and its a frigging mess i mean real bad..eg.. bent up brake bars / floppy race layshaft with many washers and will not do up /shagged alloy diff gears/leaky carb/ and thats only a few items .[:@].I have never personaly delt with him so can not comment on my own past experiance's with s.b racing but it was in a bad enough state for me not to order sod all off him and i see no reason for thy guy to lie where he purchased it . I have asked the guy in question to post some pics on the forum of the car ..sb racing if this is the kind of equipment you send out u still wondering why your shop got done !
Old 02-28-2007, 04:41 PM

???? I do not sell second hand cars and never have done, Looks like theirs a mix up somewhere or someone is telling lies? I think this post should be deleted as its all lies!!!!!

As for the attititude, I think you should learn some respect towards people, As above i dont sell second hand cars so i am not sure where you are getting your information from but i want to know
Old 02-28-2007, 05:23 PM

I got my infomation from a guy that apparently purchased the car from yourself on e bay ..As i said clearly above i have never purchased from you myself so i can not comment on any personal transactions with yourself .So a i dont sell second hand items would of been a fine reply..But maybe your right and iam sorry if he didnt purchase it from yourself i have asked the guy in question to post pics of it and explain himself here in the forum although i can not make him do so .As for the attitude i have none whatsoever and as for respect i will not respect people that sell nackered clapped out used fg's @ silly prices even if it was yourself or not.. & as for respect people should learn the meaning of the word before telling others to respect.. I have no beef with u so dont take it personaly i just would not purchase anything from yourself ever and thats my choice and theres nothing u can do about that .But please feel free to moan all u want and stamp your feet & have the post removed
Old 02-28-2007, 05:28 PM

How do you expect me not to take it personaly when you are on a public forum slating my company for no reason. I think you should get your facts straight before you start talking bull ****!!!!
Old 02-28-2007, 05:37 PM

borley

you must have e-mailed the wrong address as i know for a fact that sb racing answers there mail, i've always had the best service, price and support from sb racing truly good guys that have a real passion for the sport. borley if you check the site there is a direct mobile number and shop number clearly advertised so i don't think you tried hard enough to contact them??? so before you slate someone at least get intouch with them first

wayneuk

dude thats slander that mate as sb racing only sells brand new kits so i think your mate is lying and taking the mickey. it really annoys me when people make up stories to cause trouble for hard working people?? ask anyone on here what experiences they've had with sb racing and i can bet its all positive feedback. wayneuk you sound really ingorant to imply second hand goods were sold from sb racing when he doesn't even sell second hand kits and to say thats probably why he got broken into is just plain dumb mate sounds like you have issues of some sort or you know the guys that did break in??? no wonder all the old guys are leaving rcu its probably due to blokes like yourself and borley that speak before they think without any facts to back the outlandish claims up???
Old 02-28-2007, 05:43 PM

I have no issues & the guy in question is not my mate ..As i said he came into a model shop here in essex .. i havent a clue who broke in and dont really care to be honest
Old 02-28-2007, 05:49 PM

So if you have no issues then whats the reason for posting lies on this forum?
Old 02-28-2007, 05:51 PM

wayneuk

you should get your facts right before you post on a public forum your bang out out of order mate and you should keep your false claims to yourself as they are totally untrue and have no grounds to be aired on here.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:59 PM

ok its hear say as he told me why would the guy lie and say he did ..ive nowt againt yourself as i said . I have only posted what the guy told me if hes lied to me iam sorry but iam free to post what ive been told arnt i as if i can save others buying crap ( not that your products are)i will try my best to do so ..
Old 02-28-2007, 06:00 PM

how can u say they are totaly untrue do u run sb racings e bay account or watch every item he sells? i see u also answer his e mails ??
ORIGINAL: original.mb

wayneuk

you should get your facts right before you post on a public forum your bang out out of order mate and you should keep your false claims to yourself as they are totally untrue and have no grounds to be aired on here.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:06 PM
My Feedback: (5)

post a link to the Ebay sale at least to back up your accusations ..
if you cant then its best to keep your nose out of it !
this is a he said she said thing that get's all outta whack ..
Shame !

ORIGINAL: wayneuk

I was in my local model shop in essex when a guy came v v pizzed off with his freshly purchased second hand marder off sb racing on e bay with specktrum radio for nearly £500 unfortunatly for the guy in question had allready left the posative feedback before inspecting the goods . He wont be going back he tells me as he got a real poor deal on it and its a frigging mess i mean real bad..eg.. bent up brake bars / floppy race layshaft with many washers and will not do up /shagged alloy diff gears/leaky carb/ and thats only a few items .[:@].I have never personaly delt with him so can not comment on my own past experiance's with s.b racing but it was in a bad enough state for me not to order sod all off him and i see no reason for thy guy to lie where he purchased it . I have asked the guy in question to post some pics on the forum of the car ..sb racing if this is the kind of equipment you send out u still wondering why your shop got done !
Old 02-28-2007, 06:06 PM

So when was this said car purchased? Not that i need to prove it as i know its lies but here is a link to my ebay feedback http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...me=STRK:ME:UFS

As you can see everything i sell is brand new. I have never sold a second hand car on or off ebay!!
Old 02-28-2007, 06:14 PM

As i said they guy told me and the rest of the shop i didnt ask him for ebay item numbers and the guy is no friend of mine he was getting the broken parts from the shop i was getting some parts inn for my own fg if u read above it staes i have asked him to reply to the posts but they way u all group together i would not blame him not posting on here if u think iam making it up then sod the lot of u and ignore my post or have it removed as ive better things to do than make up crap and cause people trouble on a poxy forum i was staing waht i was told n thats it iam sorry if u dissagree but thats your opinion just post your posative experiances with sb racing after my post .
ORIGINAL: cyclops1970

post a link to the Ebay sale at least to back up your accusations ..
if you cant then its best to keep your nose out of it !
this is a he said she said thing that get's all outta whack ..
Shame !

Old 02-28-2007, 06:17 PM

Well someone is telling lies and i want to know who, So this model shop also claims that the car came from me? So whats the name of the model shop?
Old 02-28-2007, 06:20 PM

are ureading my posts the guy in question was in a model shop in essex getting parts to repair his fg marder that apparently bought from yourself true/ or false i did not purchase it so yes i dont no for sure the guy in question told me and the model shop i was in ..the model shop told me nothing
ORIGINAL: sb racing

Well someone is telling lies and i want to know who, So this model shop also claims that the said car came from me? So whats the name of the model shop?
Old 02-28-2007, 06:32 PM
My Feedback: (5)

My God .. what a waste of time you've caused ..
Crazy .. you got nothing better to !
a guy told me ..lol.. i dont no him ...lol but he said .. lol

are ureading my posts the guy in question was in a model shop in essex getting parts to repair his fg marder that apparently bought from yourself true/ or false i did not purchase it so yes i dont no for sure the guy in question told me and the model shop i was in ..the model shop told me nothing
ORIGINAL: sb racing

Well someone is telling lies and i want to know who, So this model shop also claims that the said car came from me? So whats the name of the model shop?
Old 02-28-2007, 06:34 PM

look iam not glad u got your items were robbed up by any means i was just trying to say if thats the service u give then u got to expect trouble on the other hand if u did not sell it to the guy as u say u dont sell second hand items and hes lying to me then iam sorry for my post & i will kick his arse next time i see him in there .And i will oppologise to yourself as iam a decent guy iam not going to post any more on this matter untill i speak to him or he replys to the post maybe i should of pm my concerns insted
Old 02-28-2007, 10:08 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: wayneuk

As i said they guy told me and the rest of the shop i didnt ask him for ebay item numbers and the guy is no friend of mine he was getting the broken parts from the shop i was getting some parts inn for my own fg if u read above it staes i have asked him to reply to the posts but they way u all group together i would not blame him not posting on here if u think iam making it up then sod the lot of u and ignore my post or have it removed as ive better things to do than make up crap and cause people trouble on a poxy forum i was staing waht i was told n thats it iam sorry if u dissagree but thats your opinion just post your posative experiances with sb racing after my post .
[quote]ORIGINAL: cyclops1970
148 words. That's got to be the longest sentence in RCU history. For God"s sake, use a period once in a while.
Old 03-01-2007, 12:37 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Why are you guy's posting this kind of crap to a thread to simply help a fellow hobbiest locate his stolen merchandise?

sheesh guy's grow the hell up

it doesn't matter what sb racing sells...the point and purpose of this thread was to have the rc community possibly help him locate the thief, not attack him or his store...whether it's true or not it has no place in this thread!

Simon...sorry this kind of crap got posted in here...it was totally uncalled for.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:54 AM

badz

i totally agree, as an sb customer i've been getting kits, parts and nothing but top service from sb racing and i know alot of other guys that only use sb racing. i've been in the hobby for years and i can honestly say that si at sb racing is one of the most honest guys i've ever dealt with when it comes to large-scale r/c and thats why i will defend him 'cos i know fgor a fact he doesn't sell 2nd hand kits and fort some up-start to come on a public forum and blatantly insight trouble without cause or proof is not right and when other sb customers see this i can bet they will all be shoicked at the false claims and post nothing but good feedback. wayneuk no i don't run sb racing but i've had nothing but 100 percent honest, good, reliable service with top notch products at the best uk competitive prices so hell yes i will defend them as i know better!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.