Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

New Style Vertigo CB Carrier/Cover/Mount, Vented Bell & Spur Gear Carrier.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

New Style Vertigo CB Carrier/Cover/Mount, Vented Bell & Spur Gear Carrier.

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 10:30 AM
Lunar Wolf
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Style Vertigo CB Carrier/Cover/Mount, Vented Bell & Spur Gear Carrier.

ORIGINAL: vertigo performance

Lunar, please..

Mradlin banned you from 5th scale Racing, please don't take it out on me

Sorry to hear he feels he needs to do that. It's the first I have heard of it so must assume that is an action/reaction you have just decided to take to my post here.

I have always said to you and others that I would speak the truth about anyones products regardless - if you send me something that is defective I will bring it to light so that others in the community can make informed choices. If you feel the need to ban me from your home forum because I publically raise the issue of one of your defective products then thats pretty sad but no loss to me really.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:34 AM
vertigo performance

Default RE: New Style Vertigo CB Carrier/Cover/Mount, Vented Bell & Spur Gear Carrier.

Lunar,

It is sad when just because we could not grant you dealer status of our products you feel it is ok to try and hurt our sales.
You SPAM 5th Scale Racing and were subsequently banned. Now you come here.

And you forgot to mention it was a prototype part that you requested and paid about $20 for with the understanding it would have issues.. If you want to tell the truth then please tell the whole truth

Regardless, do what you must if it helps you sleep.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:40 AM
Lunar Wolf
Banned

Old 08-14-2008, 11:06 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thread cleaned and will remain LOCKED.