Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

where to buy Redcat MT

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 09:17 AM
ika

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where to buy Redcat MT

I found www.innovativehobby.com with 28.5cc engine (dont know brand) , jetpro pipe and hitech aggressor FM-dual, it costs 1401.97$.
Have someone bought from them Redcat? what engine is this and does pipe works good?
Old 06-23-2008, 09:26 AM
vertigo performance

Default RE: where to buy Redcat MT

Innovative have put combination's together for some time now.
Probably this motor http://innovativehobby.com/index.asp...ROD&ProdID=948 CY 28.5 nice engine at a reasonable price.
I run a similar engine in my MCD and it hits some pretty good speed as seen here
[link=http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q211/scdoo62/Videos/?action=view&current=June108claytonjohnandI.flv]MCD Fast and Crash[/link]

That is a decent radio as well. Dual conversion has less chance of interference than single conversion which I think (Don't quote me on this) many other brands are.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:40 AM
ika

Please correct link "MCD Fast and Crash "
Old 06-23-2008, 10:02 AM
vertigo performance

Fixed!!
Old 06-23-2008, 10:05 AM
ika

http://innovativehobby.com/index.asp...OD&ProdID=1667
I think there some error under Exhaust Option, what you think?
Old 06-23-2008, 11:20 AM
Mr Terminator

I was looking for a Titan and found this,its another take on the Rampage without the MCD style reduction gears.Second on the page under the name of Typhoon..[link=http://madabout-rc.co.uk/trucks.aspx]Typhoon[/link]

***EDIT***It has gt the same MCD style gears,I couldn't tell off the pics but on the buggy that they do too they are cearly seen.These have got to be from the same factory as the Rampage,no company could manufacture a clone so soon surely..???
Old 06-23-2008, 12:03 PM
hellya

best place and price for the rampage is www.rampagehopups.com

without a radio system Buggy is $828..... truck is $855 plus shipping.....Ramtech suggested a 29cc head kit and the X-can

Stock the vehicles come with a CY 23cc
Old 06-23-2008, 08:59 PM
RAMTech-HBF-LSF

The problem is I can't do International shipping. I'll be doing some review of this over the next week or 2, but for now, its impossible without some major risk for me.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:32 PM
peterhis3sons

hi terminator

i bought from them people madabout-rc they are in england too nice polite people
i purchased the typhoon 2 28 pro engine and the truck is really good. the redcat rampage only come with cy23 innit ? its almost the same truck but according to me son the typhoon 2 is much better than the redcat rampage mt
next week i'm buying the thunderbolt ill ask for discount since it's me second time buying from them
Old 07-17-2008, 02:38 PM
hellya

ORIGINAL: peterhis3sons

hi terminator
i purchased the typhoon 2 28 pro engine and the truck is really good. the redcat rampage only come with cy23 innit ? its almost the same truck but according to me son the typhoon 2 is much better than the redcat rampage mt

Its the exact same truck the factory gives different engine options thats the only difference...oh yea a different paint scheme on the same body
Old 08-02-2008, 09:17 AM
peterhis3sons

i went to red cat site and they haven't got it in 28cc pro engine i know it is the same truck with diff engine but it can't be a red cat rampage i dunno [] redcat rampage sells it very expensive now i'm used to buying from madabout-rc.co.uk and the more i buy from them the more discount they gimme i bought the thunderbolt smartech off them if you ask for a discount they will give it to ya simply say you will buy more if yu happy with your 1st order
Old 08-02-2008, 09:22 AM
peterhis3sons

ORIGINAL: hellya

ORIGINAL: peterhis3sons

hi terminator

Its the exact same truck the factory gives different engine options thats the only difference...oh yea a different paint scheme on the same body
it's best to buy it w/ the 28cc pro-engine for a lill more money than the redcat rampage CY23cc have you seen their 1/5 trucks at madabout-rc.co.uk ? i like the red one with blue alloy wheels [>:] can't buy it now ive already spent money on the smartech thunderbolt my sons are ruining me [&o] lol
Old 08-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Mr Terminator

Nice one Peter,i'll be ordering from them on Monday,still undecided on the Typhoon or the Titan,seeing as the Titan has come down to £530GBP and the Typhoon is £560GBP at the moment the Titan is a good deal at that price and i've always loved the look of it but i'll probably change my mind again and get the Typhoon.The Thunderbolt is a steal from those guys at the minute at £435GBP....Get some pics up Peter so we can see some better ones of the Typhoon.How long was you waiting for delivery..???..
Old 08-12-2008, 06:13 AM
gsx1100g

It looks like if you want your truck to go fast backwards get a Typhoon 2 Monster Truck (tread pattern) but if you want to go forwards get a Redcat MT or have I been drinking to much