Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

baja 5b bodies

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 06:23 PM
savagedriver01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default baja 5b bodies

just a quick question.. are there any other body shells that fix the baja 5b other than the stock ones?, mine is looking pretty shabby these days.

I know that the 5t body would fit,but the price of it is scary..

any ideas would be great
tks guys
Old 10-31-2008, 07:32 PM
splcrazy

Default RE: baja 5b bodies

the hpi shells usually start cracking where the fuel cap area is , i just get some JB WELD putty and fix it with that , the desert rat bodies look pretty good actually , ive seen fasteddy's desert rat body he put on his new 5B that he painted up in black and it looks killer . Proline has their truck shell coming out that looks better than the 5T but the price is proberly going to be nearly the same , I could give ya a site that sells hpi shells custom airbrushed painted but those are worth $120 each . your best bet is to just buy another hpi or desert rat body that sell for $29 each on DDM and if you have the patience buy those XXXmain masks that DDM are also selling and just put it together , its a bit fiddly to do but its worth the looks when done .
Old 11-01-2008, 07:34 AM
hndaman1
My Feedback: (6)

save your money on the RAt body they do not last long......Hopefully the 5t body is alot better....Just buy another clear body from HPI? only 27.00

http://www.hostilehobby.com/product_...oducts_id=1040

here is the Proline rat body
http://www.hostilehobby.com/product_...oducts_id=1040
Old 12-04-2008, 01:30 PM
34Ford
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Doh, nice avatar dude.