Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

Censorship

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 02:58 AM
paharleyman2001
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Censorship

This a great site in all. And I have made quite a few deals on here but what ever the administraitors don't like they delete everything like they are god. i know this is going to get deleted but hell I am going to Iraq for the fourth time in March and I can't say anything or do anything I want. READ THIS.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:36 AM
associatedrules

Default RE: Censorship

I agree that the censorship of this site is a bit extreme and sheltered from any type of reality in the world around us. At the same time though, you have to look at the established rules of a site before you sign up on it. If you don't like the rules of the site you are looking at, just go onto the next one. There are many, many more sites that don't go to the extremity of this site to make you not use profanity, or bash people, or what ever else it is that you want to do.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:34 AM
splcrazy

ORIGINAL: paharleyman2001

This a great site in all. And I have made quite a few deals on here but what ever the administraitors don't like they delete everything like they are god. i know this is going to get deleted but hell I am going to Iraq for the fourth time in March and I can't say anything or do anything I want. READ THIS.
maybe this should belong on the off topic section . Yep ive had some posts of mine get mysteriously deleted sometimes for stupid reasons or because i said some wrong word , the only two extreme swear words they allow on this site are ( crap & piss ) , but its hard to get into trouble here when we are only talking about RC and stuff lol

are you in the army ? hey have you seen the movie iron man ? lol i love watching that movie over and over cos i like seeing what iron man does do those evil terrorists lol , um i could go on but we are not allowed to talk about politics
Old 01-18-2009, 06:46 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The rules of this site are mind-numbingly simple. Don't advertise, don't deride or bash other users, don't swear, or post any content that breaks what we moderators call the 'primetime' rule, ie. If it wouldn't be shown on primetime tv, it's not allowed here.

Remember that our average membership age (in the cars section), is probably around 17, with the highest User category being 14 to 16, it's just getting bumped up to 17 by us 30plussers.

Most people appreciate the way this environment is kept clean and friendly here. The management does not appreciate criticism of the rules, etc, and even if posted in off topic, this thread would probably be locked. Sure some moderators are harsher than others, but those tend to be the ones that do the most work, so they are considered the more valuable.

I'm glad the rules are fairly tight here, it keeps everyone on an even keel.