Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

just got a new asgard body for my fs racing

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

just got a new asgard body for my fs racing

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 04:31 PM
ck_chino

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just got a new asgard body for my fs racing

yea guys as the title says, just got it from fgsupply (awesome guy to deal with his name is ANGEL C thanks for the great service met and exceeded my expecatations) along with some wheels and outerwears prefilter, anyways let me get to my point, i got the silver and blue flame one, but not sure if I am liking the colour or not. I remember seeing on the net there was a truck with fg stadium wheels on it and the asgard body was a dark metallic grey in colour, it was slammed to the ground with a very low stance, but i cannot find it anymore.................has anyone seen it?

guys if you can pls post pics of what you think is the best looking asgard body and if anyone can find that particular dark mettalic grey one would be great.

also how would i go abouts removing the paint off the new shell?
will brake fluid work?

thanks guys
Old 03-03-2009, 04:37 PM
speedy.d

Default RE: just got a new asgard body for my fs racing

if you try removing that paint or repainting that body you will ruin it.if you are that dis satisfied with it sell it and get a clear one. once lexan has been painted that it even painting on the outside with the proper paint looks awfull.
Old 03-03-2009, 05:37 PM
migurami23

Default RE: just got a new asgard body for my fs racing

You are going to like the asgard body for your FS.I got one and I am using it on my hurricane c5.And when I put on the hpi 5b dirt buster tires it not only grips good it has a mean low profile to it. I don’t know where I saw the truck with the silver and blue color
But I do remember that it look nice as well. So I think you will be happy with the color.