Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Giant Scale Cars
Reload this Page >

FS Racing; Buggy, Truggy, Monster Truck Part Support here...

Community
Search
Notices
RC Giant Scale Cars For all those who love driving large scale rc cars share your projects or ask questions here.

FS Racing; Buggy, Truggy, Monster Truck Part Support here...

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 02:01 PM
EngageRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS Racing; Buggy, Truggy, Monster Truck Part Support here...

Looking for special parts? Hop ups?
Let's share the best known methods and linkies!

Old 03-11-2009, 05:38 PM
speedy.d

Default RE: FS Racing; Buggy, Truggy, Monster Truck Part Support here...

this forum has one of the best fs racing threads anywhere.imex,fs racing usa, and engage have all been mentioned there.every bit of info and known link is in that thread. the guys from holland have even posted how to GREATLY improve the strength of the fs. is this another annoying posts by engage where you think you may get some usefull info and come to find out an importer is trying to sell cars outside the bounds of the rules here? im not trying to bust your balls, but i come here to learn and help others learn.most everyone that has ever looked at a clone on fleabay knows you are a seller.there are guys out here that make parts in their spare time,and they are not allowed to advertise for free why should you?
Old 03-11-2009, 05:49 PM
EngageRC

dude, if you don't like the posting. skip it and move on.
life is full of choice. pick the right one and readon.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:50 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Agreed, the existing FS thread is a wealth of information for hopping up and hammering out bugs of the FS. Similarly, the KM thread is also very extensive. And likewise for the Rampage threads (though there are several Rampage threads, they too have all the pertienant improvement and hop-up discussions already contained within them.) Though the HPI Baja 5B 5T, The Firehammer, the FG, and MCD threads are not as concentrated as these other trucks, they too have been discussed in depth with virtually all the info one would need to know to find out about hop-ups, tips, and general how-to-hammer out bugs posts.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:02 PM
speedy.d

dude, if you don't like the posting. skip it and move on.
life is full of choice. pick the right one and readon.
when i see a thread that is related to an item that i own / want to own, it interests me,so i stop and check it out only to find it is an importer trying to advertise. i cant sit here and say buy ebay,buy from ddm,buy from onb, buy from imex. if you have something new to show us show it.pay rcu and have a nice ad laid out so we can see all your products.