RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Giant Scale Cars (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-giant-scale-cars-234/)
-   -   Extreme MAG RACERs ride of the month (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-giant-scale-cars-234/7317474-extreme-mag-racers-ride-month.html)

hndaman1 04-01-2008 03:38 PM

Extreme MAG RACERs ride of the month

Yahooo,,

does this car look familiar????:D:):)

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c1...ah/Apr0101.jpg

DarkFire989 04-01-2008 03:52 PM

RE: Extreme MAG RACERs ride of the month

NICE! Congrats!:D

Lunar Wolf 04-01-2008 04:04 PM

lol sweet!

clubin 04-01-2008 04:38 PM

Photoshop!

JK Good for you some reckognition is a good thing.

Congrats.

FirestormBasher 04-01-2008 04:44 PM

I'm jealous

hellya 04-01-2008 05:02 PM

show off:D Nice ride all that work and $$ paid off

hndaman1 04-01-2008 05:21 PM

and thats even the old pics that I sent in[:'(] I sent in a revised set that had my new parts on it so they would have newer pics...Oh well;);)

FastEddy 04-01-2008 11:18 PM

Good job!
Way to represent the "Orange"!!

Foxy 04-02-2008 06:03 AM

Nice one dude. Way to represent. [8D]

hndaman1 04-02-2008 05:22 PM

I was surprised I didn't even know they were going too print my pic.[X(][X(] I got home yesterday from work and my new subscription was in the mail box, and I always check out the "Reader Rides" first cause i sent in my pics awhile ago but they never said anything back so I figured it was a dead issue...and there it was @ the top of the page, it would've been cool if they would've listed all the goodies I had like I sent along with the pictures, cause what they printed is not what I said...:eek:

hellya 04-02-2008 06:08 PM

So what did you get for winning......$$$...a free baja......some upgrades??? Anything?? other than braggin rights?:D

A friend sent a photo to Hightimes :D he got $50 for the use of his photo:)

hndaman1 04-03-2008 04:27 PM

ORIGINAL: hellya

So what did you get for winning......$$$...a free baja......some upgrades??? Anything?? other than braggin rights?:D

A friend sent a photo to Hightimes :D he got $50 for the use of his photo:)

I think I get a free T-shirt and that How -too cd and a 1 yr subscription?? I do not know, nobody contacted me???

hndaman1 04-08-2008 05:12 PM

Still nothing yet in the mail[sm=confused.gif][sm=confused.gif] I eve ncalled them and told them who I was etc, and they were like "ok" and I was like "what do I win" they said a (dvd on painting, a t-shirt, and a 1 yr subscprit) but still nothing in the mail????

oh well... it was the thought that counts:D

hndaman1 04-15-2008 06:19 PM

The contest is a hoax you do not win anything ....[:''(][:''(] I''am even canceling my Subscription with them.....:eek::eek: I putting the word out there that EXTREME RC MAG IS A FRAUD........

AngelShark 04-15-2008 06:41 PM

That to bad! I realy have never had any issues with those guys. I''ve known Mike for years if they told you they were going to comp these items, I''m sure they will take care of it. It might have just slip through the cracks, it happens.

I hope to see more of your work in the future.

hellya 04-15-2008 07:04 PM

Well that sucks....People see your buggy on the cover of the mag. and it draws their attention .....because they like the buugy on the cover they may have been influnced to buy the Mag.

Foxy 04-15-2008 07:25 PM

It wasn''t on the cover, and I''m a little surprised at anyone crying foul cos they didn''t get a free t-shirt, cancelling their subscription and saying the mag is a fraud? Geez, hondaman, hope I never get on your bad side. :eek:

raptor 8 04-15-2008 08:20 PM

It might look better if you had some different colored bead locks on it. To much orange on the wheel''s. [&o][&o][&o]

Monsterman--HBF 04-15-2008 10:08 PM

Congrats on getting in the mag bud.. What kind of prizes do you get for getting in the mag? Baja looks sweet btw..

hndaman1 04-16-2008 07:15 PM

ORIGINAL: raptor 8

It might look better if you had some different colored bead locks on it. To much orange on the wheel's. [&o][&o][&o]

I have some Integy silver beadloc on the way;)

hndaman1 04-16-2008 07:16 PM

ORIGINAL: Chriscru

Congrats on getting in the mag bud.. What kind of prizes do you get for getting in the mag? Baja looks sweet btw..

I was suppose to get a free dvd on painting, a 1 yr subscription, and a free t-shirt..

Dave ESPI 04-17-2008 10:23 AM

NICE !

Always good to get a lill recognition for the lot we spend :D
BAJASKINS featured my car on one their fliers, and Aparently there was a pic of my car in "STUFF" magazine online, but I can't find it now. No idea how a pic of my car ended up there, but cool :)

badz 04-17-2008 01:04 PM

Congrats hndaman1....nice job you got a sweet looking Baja for sure.

hndaman1 05-03-2008 08:21 AM

I just wanted too say still nothing[&o][&o][&o] what a joke and I already received my JUNE issue that I told them too cancel:eek:....I'am glad our 1/5th scale sponsors keep sending these jokers free stuff[)][)]

looker2756 05-12-2008 07:23 PM

Why would they not deliver on this ? This is definitely not the first time this kind of thing happened. Nice to have the recognition, but sucks to be denied the winnings !