RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Giant Scale Cars (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-giant-scale-cars-234/)
-   -   roto start (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-giant-scale-cars-234/9799407-roto-start.html)

junior driver 06-13-2010 12:53 AM

roto start

the dust and the soil always cause the recoil to fail. I am wondering if the Skunkworks roto start is any good ?

clubin 06-13-2010 06:20 AM

RE: roto start

Just replace the recoil, install some outerwears, and a aluminum pawl. I have herd mixed reviews of the BSW rotostart. I don't have one.

I couldn't imagine having to lug around a drill to start my models. LOL THey always start very easily.

da mad maori 06-13-2010 06:46 AM

ORIGINAL: clubin

Just replace the recoil, install some outerwears, and a aluminum pawl. I have herd mixed reviews of the BSW rotostart. I don't have one.

I couldn't imagine having to lug around a drill to start my models. LOL THey always start very easily.
hey man shhhhhh dont down the rotostart youll get kicked off............. oh wait this isnt hbf :D :D :D

clubin 06-13-2010 05:00 PM

ORIGINAL: da mad maori

hey man shhhhhh dont down the rotostart youll get kicked off............. oh wait this isnt hbf :D :D :D
LOL, I have lots of BSW stuff. But for the life of me I can't imagine how this product could make things easier. LOL

csp1971 06-13-2010 05:18 PM

LOL, I have lots of BSW stuff. But for the life of me I can't imagine how this product could make things easier. LOL

It makes it easier for those that may have a handicap or physical limitations. I guess you guys can laugh at that, but for those with one, it's probably a great way to enjoy the hobby without further pain.

clubin 06-14-2010 06:50 AM

ORIGINAL: csp1971

It makes it easier for those that may have a handicap or physical limitations. I guess you guys can laugh at that, but for those with one, it's probably a great way to enjoy the hobby without further pain.

CSP, that isn't somthing I thought of. I absolutely agree for that purpose it is excellent.