Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

Bird of Time kit plans

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 08:17 AM
smoking joe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bird of Time kit plans

Looking for BOT plans need diehedral braces and wing ribs at tip to center section.
Old 02-29-2004, 10:14 AM
Al Stein

Default RE: Bird of Time kit plans

You should be able to get a set from the kit maker.

If you can't get it from them, the Bird of Time was published in R/C Modeler it's their plan #751. You can [link=http://www.rcmmagazine.com/e/env/0001nOlZn8s5PmAycg0T6l8/store/store-plans-alpha.html?link=/store/store-plans-catalog-tem.html&item=plans:PL-751]buy the plan at this link from RCM [/link]for $10 plus S&H.
Old 02-29-2004, 05:11 PM
smoking joe

Thanks Al I'll try RCM that should tell you how many years I've been away from the hobby. I want to get this bird in the air, I have a Gentle Lady and a old Windrifter to build next, and then a Paragon. Thanks Joe
Old 03-01-2004, 09:26 AM
Al Stein

Great airplanes all!

I usually have a Gentle Lady around and I've had a set of Paragon ribs waiting to grow into a balsa overcast when I get around to that. The Bird of time has gotten popular again in the last coupleof years and it's now out in ARF form -- I think from DynaFlite, but I'm not sure whether they offer a kit or not, so it's not too clear whether or not they offer the plans.

Anyway, welcome back!