Community
Search
Notices
RC Gliders, Sailplanes and Slope Soaring Discuss rc gliders,rc sailplanes and slope soaring in this forum. Thermaling techniques, airfoils, tips, etc

estes astro-blaster

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2002, 09:18 PM
recon-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default estes astro-blaster

Does anyone have, or had one of these airplanes? I am in the process of covering mine now. They dont make them anymore, but my cousin had one for something like 10 years, and didnt build it, so he gave it to me. Tell me what you think of it if you have one.
Old 01-31-2005, 02:00 PM
harkin

Default RE: estes astro-blaster

I have the Astro Blaster and I am covering it right now as well. There are some slight problems with the directions but I have managed to get through them and still get the model together. The foam wing is very fragil I have found out the hard way. Also make sure you have all the surfaces smooth before you cover. This model should be fun. Tell me what you think after launching it.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:28 PM
NAVIONEER
My Feedback: (5)

I have one but no instructions, would you tell me where the CG is ?
Old 06-25-2008, 01:33 AM
Flyfalcons

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Navioneer, I'm on the road now but when I get back after the weekend I'll measure the CG on mine and post it. I never launched mine with a rocket motor and am going to convert it to a pusher electric motor. Should be fun!