Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

pitch problem

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 04:32 AM
killakelz44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pitch problem

i currently have a trex 250 se....everything is set up corroectly (i hope), but im having one problem....when i turn the engine on, the blades just spin really fast, but the helicopter doesnt lift off the ground....i did some homework and read somewhere that it is the blades pitch as to why it wont lift off the ground....i have a pitch gauge and i think i know how to use it.....i.e. make sure the flybar is level and parallel with the main blades......now thats all good and all, but my blades are not parallel with the flybar and i have no idea how to fix this and get it right....i read in one place that i have to adjust the linkage but i dont know what linkage to adjust, and how much to adjust it for that matter....can anyone help me? i really wanna get this heli in the air asap! thanks in advance.
Old 12-27-2010, 05:16 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 352 Likes on 282 Posts
Default RE: pitch problem

Do a Goggle search on "Finless Setup Videos" and watch his CCPM setup videos.
Old 12-27-2010, 09:19 AM
ptb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: pitch problem

your flybar is not supposed to be parallel to the blades, it's parallel to the tail boom. then you read the pitch gage.