Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Need help with blade mcx

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Need help with blade mcx

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 03:40 PM
mitch303
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with blade mcx

as the title says i need help with my mcx. when i first bought it i was able to trim it a little and get it to hover in one spot without even touching it. now after a year or so of not flying it because i broke the inner shaft where the flybar attaches. i just got done replcaing the inner shaft and now i can not get it to hover in one spot. it keeps going backwards and going forward is kinda hard i have to hold the stick forward for quite a while to get it to move forward backwards works real well though. so why is it going backwards?

Old 07-18-2011, 04:21 PM
olefart

Default RE: Need help with blade mcx

Don't know anything about this heli, but I'm wondering if the flybar paddles have too much pitch to them. They should be parallel to the other blades when looking from behind.
Old 07-19-2011, 02:30 AM
phillipmorris

Default RE: Need help with blade mcx

Have you tried to move the battery abit forward, often the COG Center Of Gravity changes things, perhaps shifting it might up the forward movment. Hope you find the delema.

Earlier shot of mine flying and spot landing, it needs some tune up but still fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPbT6Kzvx0Y