Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

E Razor 450 help

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 10:03 PM
firemedic2002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E Razor 450 help

Just boughta E razor 450. Crashed it first day, it would not hover or pitch back, only forward.
How do I adjust the pitch?
Can I disable the Ailerons until I learn to fly?
Can I program my Dx to have throttle on the left and rudder, elevator on the right stick?
Thanks for the help.

Jeff

Old 10-09-2011, 02:50 PM
madmorgan
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: E Razor 450 help

was it new or used? sounds like it was possible if used then whoever had it crashed it slapped it together and didnt know how to set it up its possible when they put elevator servo in they didnt center the arm after the servo was centered. or the endpoint got adjusted . and no you cannot disable the ailerons lol doing this would result in yet another crash. to adjust the pitch you will need a pitch gauge . to understand head setup and pretty much anything else google blade 400 bible and read and watch the vids. ps i hope you have spare feather and main shafts as they dont take much to get bent.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:40 PM
firemedic2002

I will check that out. I bought it brand new. It would not pitch straight or backward. Thanks for the reply. Also I want to switch the rudder and aileron servo wires to match a Mode II setting any thoughts.
Old 10-10-2011, 05:28 AM
madmorgan
My Feedback: (2)

i would worry more at this point as to why the servo moves 1 way and not the other and go through the head and make sure everything is set up correctly and balanced before anything else happened . and mode 2 ? do you mean idle up mode? if the gyro and tail servo are any good it should already be set wether your in training mode or 3d  in mode 2 "idle up" the head servos will move farther usually down more to achieve say a +10 - +13 through a -10 - -13. but thats all set in your pitch settings in that specific mode. ofcourse i dont know what kind of adio you have bu all of this is done in the settings in say the dx6i 7 8 and or futabas,jr, etc. blade 400 bible you wont go wrong learning how to set  your head up etc
Old 10-15-2011, 05:47 PM
maddog8

I bought a e razor 450-it was all over the place-i purchased the e-book form john salt-how to set up and tame your heli-best thing i ever did-i got his book on setting up a swashplate-ballancing blades-setting up your radio ect-my heli is like a differant bird now-i'm still a beginner,but now that i can controll it-i have a better chance of learning to fly,with out smashing it into the ground-happy flying
Old 10-18-2011, 09:13 PM
firemedic2002

Maddog,

I took your advice and ordered the Flight book. Looks good so far. Thanks for the help.