Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Hi, and a very basic binding question

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Hi, and a very basic binding question

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 02:33 PM
Titanic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi, and a very basic binding question

Hi all

OK i am going to get really slated for this but i have been flying for a few months and getting to hover. Then today i crashed well it was about time i guess although i have had a few gears go on heavy landings plenty of times.
A guy who was giving up the sport kindly just gave me an old trex 450 and i was really grateful. Now i sit here thinking how doi bind this to my DX7?. The other one was all set up for me but i really want to do this one myself. It has the beastx 7200. I bet its easy but it is if you know it. Is there a link i can go through to bind it to my DX7s.

I have tried search but getting only broken bits and pieces about it...many thanks
Old 09-12-2014, 06:49 AM
Rafael23cc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Start here:
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...0Beastx%207200

There's even a YouTube video about it. I can't see the video at work.

Follow the link to RunRyder, there seems to have been a problem with a combination of DMSX or DMS2 satellites and people having to send the units back for repair.

Rafael
Old 09-13-2014, 04:46 AM
Titanic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't believe i missed that!!
Thanks