Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Programming HELP resources - DEVO7 & WALKERA MINI CP

Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Programming HELP resources - DEVO7 & WALKERA MINI CP

Old 12-31-2014, 03:40 PM
IcemanAce

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Exclamation Programming HELP resources - DEVO7 & WALKERA MINI CP

I am a scale airplane guy that is now learning Heli's too and I did not know what I was getting into. But Christmas happened and I was given a Walkera Mini CP with the Devo 7 transmitter.

Flying is one thing, I tried to fly it out of the box and that wasn't happening so I deleted the model and now Im at factory settings and no idea what Im doing.

I need to find resources that will

A) Help me understand the settings on the transmitter and what they mean (which will help a great deal)

and

B) How I need to set things up for a beginner so I can do basic "real" flight until Im ready for stunt or 3d.

I understand the fundamentals of flight on a hell but past that Im lost.

HELP
Old 12-31-2014, 03:49 PM
IcemanAce

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

The manual is hardly useful by the way, this was not written for a beginner at all. Mostly it tells you how to push buttons on the interface.
Old 01-08-2015, 12:17 PM
Real2You

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I did a Google search and typed in your helicopter and there is a YouTube video of the settings to use. There was other information that would probably be helpful to you also. I'm not familiar with that helicopter so I can't really give you any information from experience.