Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Help with SIM

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2019, 04:46 PM
heliertrauma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with SIM

Hello all,

I am writing this and posting it on some different forums in hopes that someone can help me. I am getting back into the RC heli hobby and well I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I recently had an opportunity to but a new transmitter which I did it’s a Graupner MZ-24 Pro. I love the radio and it’s a lot to learn but my issues lay in trying to use it with a Sim. I bought a rx2sim and can get the radio to bind to the rx and simulator reads everything but after I go through the calibration steps the sticks that move on the computer scene are completely off from what I’m moving them on the radio. I read that someone said not to pay attention to that and just try to fly it. I did that and nothing happens. I am not stuck on what simulator I use I just want to use one. Now that I have the RX2SIM I don’t want to buy more stuff if I don’t need to. I am not computer genius when it comes to these things but can follow some detailed instructions lol. Thanks, guys, for reading and helping me out. I just want to get through this wall so I can fly lol.

Just for refence of items that I am using

MacBook pro with boot camp running windows 10 pro

Graupner MZ-24 pro

GR-12L 6ch receiver

RX2SIM
Old 06-23-2019, 10:29 PM
gimbleguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

which simulator are you using?