Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Blade helps for beginners

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Blade helps for beginners

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2024, 08:10 AM
rcfreak541

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade helis for beginners

Hey all, I’m getting back into rc Helis after not doing it for maybe 10 years. I’ve currently got a spectrum nx8 transmitter and an older blade nano cpx and nano dual rotor (mcx?) that I used to have. I have the realflite evolution for my pc to practice on as well.

I have a few questions in regards to getting new blade helis. I plan to get a new nano s3 with the safety features to practice with indoors, then when I get better with that upgrade to a mCPX bl2, then to a fusion 180 then a 330. Is this a good way to slowly build my way up to a larger Heli? Or should I just get a larger one to begin with? My other questions in regards to that is do they make a charger I can get that will work with all the different batteries that will be required? If you guys have any other recommendations on how I should go about this that would be great! Thanks!

Last edited by rcfreak541; 01-03-2024 at 08:16 AM.
Old 01-03-2024, 02:41 PM
A. J. Clark

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

I would skip the Nano s3 and go with something like a OMP m2. I have the Nano s3 and not very impressed with it. For a step up the Oxy 4 Max with 380 blades is a great helicopter.