Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Just Getting Started SST-Eagle Freya

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Just Getting Started SST-Eagle Freya

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2004, 11:39 PM
ATX-Heli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Getting Started SST-Eagle Freya

Hi,
As you guessed I'm new to the site and to the R/C hobby. A few months ago I bought a Hirobo SST-Eagle Freya 60 and Futaba 9CAP Radio, not knowing anything about the hobby I had to trust the recommendations of the hobby shop owner. I dont really see alot on the web about the SST-Eagle, but much more on the Raptor series.

I have thus far have the Eagle built and need to get everything trimmed out etc. I would really like to join a club in my area of town or someone willing to give me a hand, I have over $2500.00 invested in the hobby and I really dont what to see it gone in one flight[] So if anyone knows or willing to help me out in person that would be great. Leander, TX is my home town, so anyone in the Leander/ Austin TX?

Thanks Guys for hearing the new guy,

Best regards,

Jimmy
Old 01-16-2004, 11:18 PM
Marcus Kim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just Getting Started SST-Eagle Freya

Go to www.ronlund.com . On the left menu, there is a link to a pilot locater site. There you can search your area for heli pilots. There are lots of people in texas flying helis so you should not have much of a problem. Good Luck