Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Mode 1 or Mode 2??

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2004, 05:41 AM
Heliman509

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mode 1 or Mode 2??

Ok guys:

I just ordered a Jabo RC heli from Hong Kong, from on ebay, they havent sent it yet, My big question, since im a newbie for RC helicopters is which Mode is best for the throttle 1 or 2?? Let me know ASAP and i can tell them which mode to set it up as. I want to make sure i get the proper mode which is the best so i can get the heli working good.

THanks Andy
Old 01-25-2004, 08:18 AM
nascarjoe

Default RE: Mode 1 or Mode 2??

By all means, set it up for mode 2, because if you want help, chances are, everyone is flying mode 2.
I run a hobby shop and have a couple of helis for anyone to fly, all set up for mode 2, just so they can get a taste of RC heli flying.
We also supply on-demand RC hover and flight training. This is on a 7 day a week basis, btw. Too bad other hobby shops don't do this as it would make learning to fly much easier for the customer plus significantly help with sales of helis for the shop owner.

Where is Corunna, ON. ?

Nascarjoe
Old 01-25-2004, 06:56 PM
Heliman509

Corunna Ontario is on the st.clair river that runs down through Detroit Michigan, and we are about 60 miles east of Detroit Michigan in Ontario Canada.

Also do u or anyone know anything about the Zhen Hua PCM 4ch transmitter that i will be getting with the mini RC heli. If u do is there any where i can get info on it so i can read up on how the transmitter works.

Regards: Heliman509
Old 01-27-2004, 12:23 PM
rdnardin

Hi, You have to take a look how others people on your area uses the radio mode 1 or 2. Because they are going to help you learning fly. Talk to others it´s the best advice.