Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

HUMMING BIRD SEPERATES

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

HUMMING BIRD SEPERATES

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 08:23 PM
Stuck-N-Da-Mud
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HUMMING BIRD SEPERATES

JUST GOT HUMMING BIRD GOT INSTRUCTIONS AND ANOTHER OFF INTER NET BOTH CONFLICT EACH OTHER. MY ESC'S ON ONE SIDE HAS 4 YELLOW WIRE'S (MARK IN SETS BLACK RED & BLACK RED ) WICH HAS AT THE END A RED CONNECTOR WITH A FEMALE SLOT & MALE PIN STICKING OUT.NOW IN THE INSTRUCTIONS IT SHOWS THE TAIL MOTOR BEING CONNECTED TO THE ONE SET OF YELLOW WIRES MARKED B& R BUT THE TAIL MOTOR NEEDS TWO PINS TAIL MOTOR CONNECTER HAS A B&R WITH A TWO SPACE CONNECTER FEMALEBUT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF ESC'S I HAVE TWO SETS OF BROWN RED ORANGE ONE SET IS LONGER THEN THE OTHER . & A BLACK WITH BLACK/RED STRIPE WITH A RED FEMALE CONNECTOR. MANUAL SAYS TO USE SHORTER OF THE BROWN SET TO TAIL MOTOR THESE WONT CONNECT DONT MATCH IF I GO BY PICTURE IT SHOWS USING THE YELLOW WIRES BUT THIS WONT WORK TAIL MOTOR NEEDS A TWO PIN CONNECTER COMMING OFF THE ESC BUT THEY HAVE ONE MALE & FEMALE SPOT TOTALLY CONFUSED DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW HOW OR WHERE ICAN GET A WIREING DIAGRAM FOR SEPERATES [sm=drowning.gif] THANKS IN ADVANCED FOR ANY HELP
Old 01-28-2004, 08:49 PM
Super-Hornet

Default RE: HUMMING BIRD SEPERATES

Hi

I not quite sure what are you talking about. If you can show us the picture of your ESC will be great.

Here is the picture for DF circuitry:

Or go to:
http://www.gws.com.tw/english/produc.../dragonfly.htm
http://www.gws.com.tw/images/product...agonfly011.jpg
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ca82541.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	95235  
Old 01-28-2004, 10:35 PM
Stuck-N-Da-Mud
My Feedback: (14)

THINK I MAY HAVE FIGURED IT OUT . WENT SEPERATES.ON YOUR ESC ONE GOES TO MAIN MOTOR ONE GOES TO TAIL .CONNECTORS ON MAIN & TAIL DONT MATCH ESC CONNECTORS IT WAS TRROUGHING ME OFF THE WAY IT WAS EXPLAIN IN THE INSTRUCTIONS THINK I NEED TO CHANGE THE CONNECTORS ON MAIN TAIL MOTOR TO MATCH SHOULD WORK IF NOT ILL BE BACK WITH PICTURES THANKS FOR YOUR HELP YOUR PICS HELPED OUT THANKS ALOT!!!
Old 01-29-2004, 12:25 AM
Super-Hornet

Hi jittersup

Not a problem. Glad that we can help you. Happy flying/hovering.

Super-Hornet