Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Hirobo starter shaft

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2004, 07:40 AM
bugsiegel
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hirobo starter shaft

I bought the starter shaft for the horobo sceadu and I have a question.
I have the purple one with the one-way bearings in it. on the end that connects to the starter it has a hole in the top of it and in that hole is a piece of plastic inserted in it. it also came with a second piece of plastic (replacement to the first one). am I supposed to take off the aluminum head on the starter and permanetaly mount this shaft to the threaded part of the shaft of the starter or am I to use this starting shaft with the rubber cone that comes with all starters?
what is the purpose of the plastic insert?
this thing came with no directions?
Old 02-06-2004, 09:12 AM
Spaceman Spiff
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hirobo starter shaft

Mine has a pocket like you described, but no plastic, it just plugs into the rubber piece on the regular drive cone. be sure to push it in all the way. a littel spoapy watter helps.