Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Any Trial version RF G2 in the net?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Any Trial version RF G2 in the net?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2004, 04:05 AM
nabilzahrif

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Trial version RF G2 in the net?

Wonder if i could get any trial version of the Real Flight G2 for me to download from the net? Cos at the moment i'm using the FMS Beta 2.0.....i heard that the Real Flight G2 is much more realistic than the FMS. Any tips guys?
Old 02-16-2004, 06:12 AM
FHHuber
Banned

Default RE: Any Trial version RF G2 in the net?

No trial versin has been released.

FMS doesn't have as good graphics and G2 has some more oprions (and slightly more realistic wind effects near the ground)

You can gain the better graphics and the better realism cheaper... Get Microsoft Flight Sim. (the new one is VERY good about realistic wind effects) Fly from Tower view. Put a map view in the corner so you can find the runway easier. You can use the controller interface you use with FMS.
Old 02-27-2004, 09:07 PM
CRAZYRYAN
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: fhhuber

fhhuber, is it possible that i can use my futaba t6exa computer radio and plug the usb port into the back of the radio and fly it in microsoft flight simulator? How does the usb connect to the controller would I have to get a different computer radio or will the one i said will work? and what is fms? thanks for the feed back
Old 02-27-2004, 09:23 PM
iflynething

Default RE: Any Trial version RF G2 in the net?

I actually have been wondering this same question....I don't see why they (Great Planes??) couldn't do this and I think that many people would buy it.......But I wouldn't want to have a crappy version..Well, actually if they let you have a not so good trial version, then most would think, "Oh, man, if these graphics are this good, then I can't wait to get the real thing"..................................("now where in the h-e double hockey stick will I get $200 for the real thing??")

BTW, FMS stands for Free Something (not exacly something) but it's a free simulator that you d/l from the net to your computer, and you have a few planes......

I, well actually my dad found this one FS that actually has decent graphics (well for a freebie)......It's called RC-AirSim v1.0......Sorry but I don't know where he found it at.....