Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Eolo Spirit Pro or JR VE?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Eolo Spirit Pro or JR VE?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 11:37 AM
discus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eolo Spirit Pro or JR VE?

Hi, I am new to RC heli hobby and just bought my Hummingbird for two weeks. After about 20 packs of battery flight time (with a broken tail blade and a pair of broken landing gear [X(]), I am now able to hover it except for Nose-in. I was told by many people to get a Nitro 50 size heli, but I just don't like the noise and too big in size. Anyway, I plan to get either an Eolo Pro or JR VE as my second heli later. Which one would you recommend for a newbie like me? It seems to me that an Eolo Pro can handle 3D (of course not for me yet) better than a JR VE right? In terms for the running cost, I believe an electric heli would be cheaper than 50 size heli right? Please advise. Thank you!
Old 02-19-2004, 12:47 PM
YOGIGURU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Eolo Spirit Pro or JR VE?

Might try this post in the Electric Heli forum.
My vote would be Eolo Pro