Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Aero Hawk

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2004, 10:20 AM
bodean9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aero Hawk

Hi all, I bought a Aero Hawk from the Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago. Like many others who have posted here I had a lot of trouble just gettting it off the ground. Anyhow is there any other site where parts for the Aero Hawk can be found? It seems like the Hobby Lobby will never get the parts in. I need a main rotor and the rear engine. TIA!
Old 02-20-2004, 06:25 PM
rclover

Default RE: Aero Hawk

I know what you are going throught however you can try Raiden tech(raidentech.com) the part number usually begin with 19--- The main rotar blade is part number #19212 and the part for the tail is(the tail motor gear) Part#19220. Good luck[8D]
Old 03-12-2004, 10:33 AM
Thrasherg

HI There,

I have had great success with www.tedani.com or email [email protected], he only accepts payment by paypal, but he has everything in stock that I have asked for, the prices are very good and his shipping costs seem very low compared to other shops I have dealt with (typically $2 P&P). The guys name is Ted..

Regards Gary
Old 03-17-2004, 05:58 AM
flh-78

I ordered parts from Hobby-lobby on march 3rd and still haven't seen my order yet, they say some parts were back ordered!!! Ya think they could of at least sent the other parts that weren't back ordered....Mean while I ordered some other parts for my aerohawk from Raidentech on March10th and got them all yesterday(the 16th)...Guess where I'l be doing most of my ordering from now on??
Old 03-23-2004, 07:02 AM
flh-78

My mistake, The parts I am waiting for I ordered from hobbytron, NOT hobbylobby....20 days and still waiting to hear from hobbytron, won't even answer my e-mails...Joke of a company if ya ask me----Raidentech on the other had has my order to my door usually within a week....Ordered 3 times from them and the longest Ive waited was 7 days(weekend included).