Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Macro 50 my new heli....

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Macro 50 my new heli....

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 12:19 AM
macro heli flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Macro 50 my new heli....

http://tkrc.net 999us got me . 50 size heli, with all the upgrades, semi=assembeld, os50 , with a quality muffler, radio with 700 jr with 4 servos, 1200 bat, 401 gyro with high speed servo, glow extension, crash kit, and training kit and a few snaller items ,, I cheked out raptor and some other makes ;.. they all seemed very simular, but the french and a few other persones bought the cypher model witch is the cheaper version and they liked all the parts and especialy the ease that it takes to hover compared to raptor or other brands,,, I have been searching for the last three months or so, Pretty time consumming.... shall let you know more if i get replies...robert.
Old 02-22-2004, 06:28 PM
Charlie

Default RE: Macro 50 my new heli....

What are you going to do for parts, order overseas every time you need something?
Old 02-22-2004, 08:03 PM
macro heli flyer

raptor parts fit and also jr. I have a parts list from tkrc and most parts are interchangeble. go to tk link above and see for yourself...
Old 02-22-2004, 08:30 PM
Charlie

Excellent!

You shouldn't have any problems finding parts. Keep use posted on how it flies. You don't hear to much about them helis on this side of the world. Maybe once you get it in the air, you can give us some kind of a review, tell us what you think of it.
Old 02-22-2004, 09:33 PM
macro heli flyer

I shall do that.. these helis got some good revieus from Galifrey at runryder , just type in search for cypher and you shall find it , also got good revieus in france, by some french guy...
Old 02-23-2004, 10:02 AM
macro heli flyer

Default RE: Macro see how these babies crash and fly..

http://myweb.hinet.net/home7/tkrc/tokyo-heli-1.WMV they take a real good licking and keep on ticking, I mean flying...rob....where we play with real big moskitos.....