Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

esky honey bee

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2004, 03:13 AM
stevehickey6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default esky honey bee

hi all been looking at one of these on ebay can anyone tell me if they are any good
also is any other helli parts that will fit ie aerohawk humminbird dragonfly etc that is compatible

many thanks
Old 05-13-2004, 05:08 PM
stremrider

Default RE: esky honey bee

I bought one started off ok but ground looped and broke sevo rod. nothing seemed broken but now have flashing red and green light on control/gyro/receiver on helicoptor and nothing works. trying to get a fix from seller on ebay. looks to be well made but made in china and electronics maybe suspect. they are made by a company called esky and ship from hong kong. came at a good price but maybe not if i have to replace control box they sell for 70 dollars us.

Bill
Old 05-13-2004, 05:42 PM
stevehickey6

hi thanks for your reply was that a heavy bang or just a small one

thanks
steve
Old 06-01-2004, 03:33 PM
casipak
My Feedback: (3)

I hear that the honey bee is a good heli. They are tough and look nice too. If you ever need replacement parts you can get them on www.rc-expert.com . I'm getting one in a week once I sell my aerohawk. Get one on ebay for around $130 and $30 shipping. Right now there're good sellers on there so you shouldn't get any problems with their merchandise. Always check feedback!!!
Old 06-03-2004, 11:29 AM
rcfans

esky is great, many of my customers say it's better than Aerohawk. pls come to my store, $180 = kit + trainingkit + extra battery + sim cable + ExpressMailService + surprise gift.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=35114

Thanks.