Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Schulze isl6-330 Watchdog tripped need help!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Schulze isl6-330 Watchdog tripped need help!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2004, 12:17 PM
karl51
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Schulze isl6-330 Watchdog tripped need help!

Hi Guys,

I am having problems with my Schulze isl6-330 charger. When starting up the charger the opening screen goes to an error "Disconnect battery 1", and stops I don't have a battery on the charger... I read the directions and it says I tripped the watched dog in the software. Has anyone else had this problem? Can I fix the software without sending it back to the store where I bought it? Can the software be rebooted and the charger go back to normal operation? Thanks for your help...

Karl51
Old 08-20-2004, 04:02 PM
TRCorona

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Schulze isl6-330 Watchdog tripped need help!

No Karl nothing can be done. Ä° have the same charger i purchased and used few times a week later i started to have the same error REMOVE BATTERY 2. Ä° contacted Schulze in Germany they told me to send it to them so i send it. Later they return it to me and told that they did not find any error and that they just updated the EPROM software to the latest version for free. Apparently the charger after leaving it a while was some king of rebooting it self.

Well after a while i received one more time the same REMOVE BATTERY 2 Error.AND Ä°T WOULD NOT GO AWAY ANYMORE. Ä° contacted Shulze again and after several e-mail they told me that they are going to reprogram the EPROM and send it to me. Now i am waiting for this EPROM.
Apparently there is something wrong with this charger that shulze does not know. Ä° heard from the hobby shop that several people had the same problem with this charger.