Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

hawk sport

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2004, 10:59 AM
francis74
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hawk sport

Hey............ I am new to this hobby and i just couldnt figure how to set up my transmitter. I have hawk sport and my tx is futaba 7 cap/7ch. I dont know how to set up it for hover flights. Like throttle curve, throttle pitch and all that good stuff. Any help will be greatly appreciated...................
Old 12-03-2004, 11:09 AM
armyrcer-RCU
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hawk sport

I have the same setup the hawk sport and 7chp. I set it up where mid stick is at 5.5 degrees of pitch on both rotor blades. then i moved down to low stick and set it up for 0 degrees stick is all the way down/ 2.5 degrees at 1/4 stick/ half stick is 5.5 degrees pitch/ 3/4 stick is 7.5 degrees pitch/ full stick is 9degrees pitch. throttle curves are set 0,25,50,75,100 on the radio and i use that to decrease my headspeed if need be. You are pretty close to debbies rc world they could help you out they have a guy there that is just helis. I would also try and get in touch with MC-2 in hampton roads they are all helis. I am here at fort eustis,va and could help if you can not get the others too help you. if you are just beginning we could set-up just in normal mode for you learning to hover. take care mike lansford. also do you belong to a club there are a few around that fly helis. newportnews va, and colonial virginia aeromodelers in williamsburg

also what servos do you have in the heli and what gyro are you using