Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Fastest brushed motor for Hummingbird

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Fastest brushed motor for Hummingbird

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2004, 05:45 PM
Logan826

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fastest brushed motor for Hummingbird

what's the best brushed motor that I can buy for the hummingbird v.2 that will fit the mounting holes in the frame ? I tried the Johnson 250 but I think the aftermarket 370 that I have is faster. someone suggested the Ikarus 410, but the mounting holes look too close togeather to work. I don't want to go brushless because of cost. I plan on buying a shogun down the road and would rather invest the money in that when the time comes.
Thanks
Old 12-04-2004, 07:04 PM
flyboy1299
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fastest brushed motor for Hummingbird

I hope I'm doing this right. I am a Noobee and I got questions!! Got a Dragonfly for X-mas and want to know if I can use my 11.1 volt Li-Po battery with the 370 motor that's in the heli? Also, where can I find some type specific set up instructions for this bird, how to balance, etc? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks