Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

esky honeybee 2 3D and FMS (n00b question)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

esky honeybee 2 3D and FMS (n00b question)

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2004, 08:33 PM
jimberoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default esky honeybee 2 3D and FMS (n00b question)

First things first, I am a complete beginner to the leccy helicopter scene so please forgive my stupidity.

I've just bought the esky honeybee 2 from hobbyjapan2000 (for whats its worth speedy delivery, does what it says on the tin and all that - no complaints at all)

Being the fool that I am, I got it out the box and after charging the battery tried a little fly in the living room - Bad idea. It smashed into the fireplace and kinda exploded, that is the training kit went everywhere and the main blades are now 4 rather than 2 :-(. Anyway, the spares have been ordered so no long term problem.

Learning the hard way. I've decided to give a sim a run. I've downloaded FMS (flying model simulator v2.0 alpha 8.3) AND ppjoy. Amazingly after a few hours of fiddling and extensive net trawling, I got the sim working through the COM cable supplied with the purchase. The thing is, I seem to have figured out how to emulate a 4 ch jobby like the jabo 2 but can't for the life of me figure out how to get my 6 ch honeybee 2 emulated proper. Has anybody here managed this and if so could you offer some help please?

Thanks in advance