Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

twister please help

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2004, 08:13 AM
chudd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default twister please help

i am a total newbie to electric flight. i found it hard to get it up in the air because of drifting etc and now i can get it up, the room is not big enough for my ability. see the pic below of my training area. do you recommend something bigger, or is that sufficient and its just that i need need practice.
also i have a 300ma ac charger for my stock battery. how long should i keep it on charge? please advise
thanks, chudd
Old 12-27-2004, 10:32 PM
rusirius

Default RE: twister please help

You need a much bigger space for the micros... Especially for learning... I could probably do a loop with my 30 size heli in that size of a room, LOL, but I'd be damn lucky if I could hover a micro in that space... Unless it's an XRB it's gonna be all over the place....
Old 12-28-2004, 03:27 AM
chudd

Default RE: twister please help

ok thanks for your advise, and how long does the battery need to be on charge for?