Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Jabo 2

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 08:52 AM
bigglescat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jabo 2

Hi,
got a Jabo 2 for xmas and just taken it to the flight zone where an expert took it off and landed (it bounced and flipped) then he said that the tail motor does not maintain the stability of the tail and I would need to put a more powerful motor on the tail. I can't believe these are sold with a motor on the tail that won't let you fly. Can anyone offer any advice to me please.
Old 12-31-2004, 11:56 AM
madnexus

Default RE: Jabo 2

Hi
I guess whoever gave you this bought it from ebay - I have one too. It should maintain proper rudder control with the standard motor- the onboard gyro actually is very good and the motor seems adequate on mine. Perhaps take it back and get another?
Old 01-04-2005, 02:53 AM
bigglescat

Hi,
thanks for replying, my better half got it from rcscale.co.uk, not from e-bay and it is a brand new unit, in the booklet that came with it there is mention of adjustment on the trim levers if not the servo arms, what do people think.
Old 01-10-2005, 09:01 AM
onlinedevil

I have also had the same problem with my DragonflyV2. I would suggest taking it back. I’ve tried a new (better) tail motor which I fitted earlier today only to find it did not work. There are too many problems it could be that it’s probably not worth pursuing. Sorry to be so negative, I’m upset about mine [&o].