Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Dragonfly 22a

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 11:54 PM
knotthrower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dragonfly 22a

Hi all,
Got Dragonfly 22a from r/c expert. Powers up ok and all servos seem to function, but at full throttle won't lift off ground. Any ideas? Am thinking of sending it back for replacement.
Thanks,
Knotty
Old 01-03-2005, 07:50 AM
Charlie

Default RE: Dragonfly 22a

What are you using for a charger? Sounds like your battery is not fully charged. If your using the wall charger that come with it, you should get yourself a good peak charger, the wall chargers aren't much good. Hobbico makes a good one, and it's cheap to buy.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec88999.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	209984  
Old 01-06-2005, 07:05 PM
RiverRunner__2

hi bud.
i just got the dragonfly .. how do you turn it on. the directions dont say much or how to charge it
and all the controls . i have no clue what the 2 silver switches are for and the other controls also. so if you could plzz give me some help. cuz i have no clue. and the sim wont work so i dont have a clue what to do now. so plz get back to me. thx bud.
Lar
Old 01-07-2005, 11:37 AM
wicked504

Try adjusting the small paddles on the main rotor (I am new to this too, so sorry if I am not using the correct terms). I ran into a wall with mine and the angle of one of the paddles was increased. After playing around and adjusting the paddles I found that the lift was better then I first got it. According to a tread in somewhere in this forum, they say the angle should be about 15 degrees. Mine is almost at 0 degrees.
Hope this helps you out.