Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

ESKY Honey Bee Model 5004

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

ESKY Honey Bee Model 5004

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 06:09 PM
retiredok

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ESKY Honey Bee Model 5004

I am obviuosly new to R/C products, I need some help with the following on my helicopter, when I put the transmitter on and hook up the battery, it will not calibrate correctly, the ailerons go up and down repeatedly and the main rotor engages (various speeds) without any input from the controller/transmitter. The battery is fully charged (even tried different battery), left hand throttle control completely off, right hand control in neutral position, all connections to control board secure. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank You.
Old 07-21-2005, 01:40 AM
andy98801

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ESKY Honey Bee Model 5004

put your antena up on your trans, make sure your rx antenna is connected. If this does not solve anything try unpluging one servo at a time, Ive had that same thing happen when a servo goes out. later