Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Hel

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005, 08:44 PM
zhr10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hel

Hello,

I am moving up from a fixed pitched heli to a trex xl which is cp. To learn to fly the fixed pitch I used the 63 simulator with watt not as the model. When I fly some of the cp models like the impala and raptor. I don't really notice a difference in the flight. Is the G3 not accurate at all for cp or am I missing something on the controller which is the interface version. There is a switch on top which seems to control the over head speed. The only difference that I have noticed is that the CP is a hell of a lot easier to fly than the fixed pitch watt not. Thanks for the info.

Raul
Old 08-12-2005, 05:35 AM
VinceHerman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hel

No, I think you have all the relevant details.
CP is easier to fly.
G3 does not exhibit any huge differences in flight because there are not any.

Now, there really ARE differences that lead to that easier flight. Higher head speed, better cyclic authority during descent and better tail authority are some aspects. There are probably more.

If you can already fly a FP micro, the T-Rex will be amazingly stable for you. What components are you getting for the Rexie?