Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Anyone Willing to Loan out their Flight Sim????

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Anyone Willing to Loan out their Flight Sim????

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 09:23 AM
T1TAN23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Willing to Loan out their Flight Sim????

Hey everyone,

Would anyone out there be willing to LOAN me there flight simulator for a while. I have just poured every spare penny I had into buying my heli and getting all repaired and set up and I am now broke and prolly going to be broke for he next month or so and I can't afford to buy a flight simulator new or used. I would be willing to pay for shipping both ways. If anyone would be willing to do so I will provide you all my contact info to try and ease your concern about getting it back. I live in very North Austin, Leander to be exact, but if there is anyone in town that wouold be willing or know anyone I might be able to contact that would be aweseom.

I know that asking for this might be a bit over zealous, but at this point it is about my only option.

Thanks in Advance.

~Trent~
Old 08-25-2005, 07:43 PM
Sawdust48.5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone Willing to Loan out their Flight Sim????

Trent owning a sim really isn't an option if heli flying isn't second nature to you. If you have a minor crash with a 30 size heli and damage just the blades, that's $25.00 If you crash on a sim....you know. Getting proficient on a sim isn't the same as flying your heli. There's no "pucker" factor on a sim. The pucker factor is what hakes heli's exciting until the hit the ground! lol
If you go a couple months w/o getting airborn, an hour of sim can be invaluable. Have a garage sale and buy a Realflight G2 from ebay. I got my G2 with 4 upgrades (upgrade 3 has raptors) off ebay for $150 inc s/h