Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

I currently have a blade CP and im looking for a new one.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

I currently have a blade CP and im looking for a new one.

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 02:35 PM
chickenx5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I currently have a blade CP and im looking for a new one.

I have a blade CP my first heli, once i get good at that im lookign at the gas powered Venture CP. Does that sound liek a good plan?
Old 09-03-2005, 06:30 PM
-pkh-
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I currently have a blade CP and im looking for a new one.

The Venture CP will be much more stable and easier to fly than your blade. After screwing around with that, you will love a .30 to .50 sized nitro! You'll have to read up on nitro engines, setup your throttle and pitch curves to keep a fairly constant head speed, and learn a few other things that are different for nitro helis, but if you do some reasearch, and better yet, find a nitro heli guy that can help you with your setup, you should do quite well.

I started on a Raptor 50V2, and now have a Venture 30 CP, a Blade CP and a Shogun 400. I can fly the nitros around pretty well, and am getting better with the Shogun, but the Blade is still a real handful for me yet.... so if you start with the Blade, it will just get easier from there!