Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

AIRTRONICS RD8000....IS IT A GOOD RADIO??

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

AIRTRONICS RD8000....IS IT A GOOD RADIO??

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 11:19 AM
gilera_runnerz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AIRTRONICS RD8000....IS IT A GOOD RADIO??

HELLO ALL.....I HAVE A QUESTION HERE ABOUT AIRTRONICS RD8000....IS IT A GOOD RADIO FOR FLYING NITRO HELI'S??COZ RITE NOW I'VE BEEN THINKING TO GET ONE....ANYONE COULD GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THIS RADIO??
Old 02-09-2006, 12:38 PM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: AIRTRONICS RD8000....IS IT A GOOD RADIO??

Everyone is going to give you their opinion, but mine is that I wouldn't fly it if it were given to me. I have had a few airtronics radios and have never had anything but problems with them. I used to sell them in my hobby shop and quit long ago. I prefer Futaba over anything, but JR and Hitec make some good ones and there are a few new ones on the market that look good. Look at the C series Futaba. You can't go wrong with that!