Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Blade CP Vrs Blade CX

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 10:53 PM
rjbarthel
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade CP Vrs Blade CX

I got the Blade CP for christmas. Being my first attempt at helis I spent as much time on my G2 sim as I could . Ive been working on my hover and so far no broken parts LOL Knock on wood!!! But Im still learning and I have good flight and not so good . But after all the things Ive read about the Blade CX I decided to try it also ! WOW this little gem is fun !! It is so easy to fly its unreal. Ive been flying it all over in the house ! I no way would do that with my BCP yet ! Thumbs up on the Blades
Old 02-16-2006, 03:50 AM
DEFLYER22

Default RE: Blade CP Vrs Blade CX

Yes, the Blade CX is easy to fly. I think you will soon can fly the Balde Cp too after you learned how to fly the CX, it is easier to fly the CP
Old 02-16-2006, 07:21 PM
mayhem272

the cp is the single 2 rotor blades right?
the new cx is the one thts a smaller version with 4 blades
im tryin to get into the hobby
dont no wat to start with!
thanks
Old 02-16-2006, 09:23 PM
rjbarthel
My Feedback: (2)

Hi mayhem . I guess if i had to do it all over again Id start with the CX . It is completely made for the beginner but yet I know of a very seasoned heli guy that has the CX. And loves it because its fun to fly and it can be flown in small spaces on them crappy weather days ! In fact its from what he said to me about it that caused me to go and buy one just to see for myself. I like my CP but its a collective pitch heli and isnt near as stable . It is more suited for the heli guy that wants a micro but wants a cheep one. The CX will teach you all the corective inputs to use as your learning. And its stable enough and durable enough to alow you to be self tought.
I guess I would say if you dont have a simulator Id get the Blade CX. If you do have a sim and have lotsa time on it maybe the Blade CP is ok but its not going to be easy. My G2 simulator with all 5 add ons doesnt have a heli that flies like the Blade CP they are all more stable. Just my thougths I have 6 yrs airplane glow and electrics and no pryer heli . I Have the Greatplanes G@ simulator with all addons . I can fly most all the helis on the sim no 3D stuff but the basics.
And now I have the Blade CP and CX and after flying them both I know the CX is here to stay . I maybe will sell the CP later to help fun a glow heli.
Old 02-17-2006, 07:38 PM
Raylon

I have CX and CP both also. I got CX first and then CP, and I don't regret getting the CX at all. Also got G3 which is invaluable. I have had one wreck since december. Cost $12 to replace. I've hada ton of flight on both. Both great.
Old 02-18-2006, 05:19 PM
talleyonthemountian

Can anyone tell me about the sims for the cx or cp? I have just bought a cx and i am new to rc helis.
Old 02-18-2006, 07:32 PM
PaveLow58

This link shows the evolution of one G3 sim for the Blade CP.
http://www.wattflyer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3575

The following link for a "Blade Like" Sim was recently posted in another thread.
http://runryder.com/helicopter/galle...n_3_00_410.zip

The Real Flight G3 Sim is available at LHS from
http://www.realflight.com/