Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Mini Dragonfly problems

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Mini Dragonfly problems

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 05:34 PM
Arby77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mini Dragonfly problems

I need some help, I bought a feda mini dragonfly and it was assembled and i turned on my reciver with full batteries and then centered the trims and centered both thumb sticks, Then i plugged my full charged battery into the helicopter(took of the blades to try it) and in the manual it says let it sit for 5-7 seconds to calibrate then the led light would turn green and all circuits will be active. Well I plugged it in and the red Led light came on and i let it sit and it would never turn green it doesnt respond to anything, when i move it rapidly the led light turns green then red again. Well maybe about three times i would be trying everythign and it wouldnt move and then suddenly the light would turn green and it would fly up and crash with no control like i was applying no throttle and it was just turning on its own as if there was circuit lose that once and a while would connect and fly or maybe something else with the same frequenzy is making it do that. I don't know but can someone help me maybe anyone who has a dragonfly tell me exactly what they do to start it up or tell me what you think is wrong with it, help a newbie out. Thank you.
Old 02-21-2006, 11:47 PM
sportygreg
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Mini Dragonfly problems

Throttle and throttle trim should be all the way down to start-turn on TX then plug in helicopter.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:04 PM
flytech

Default RE: Mini Dragonfly problems

I have a similar one, and it flys fine. The above advise is good. You should have a manual that tells you all of this. Another thing; think spell check.