Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

HoneyBee Problems again

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

HoneyBee Problems again

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2006, 04:01 PM
InsightGoalie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HoneyBee Problems again

When I plug in my battery the light turns red and that is it. Yet, all the controls still work. While frustrated I kept plugging in and un-plugging the battery and once it went through the normal routine (blink red, blink green) then I added throttle and the blades started to turn. Then nothing... The motors quit spinning and it started acting the same as if it had never started. This thing is really starting to irritate me what can I do?
Old 02-25-2006, 04:05 PM
InsightGoalie

Default RE: HoneyBee Problems again

OMG, I just plugged it in again and now the dang thing just starts twitching! The whole thing starts spasming out and twitching all over the place. I'm about to shoot myself because of this thing!
Old 02-26-2006, 12:39 AM
helorookie

I believe that you have a 4-n-1 unit in your Honey Bee. It is possible that the unit is no longer functioning as designed. If this goes out, your helo will do some very interesting things, some of them not too good. I would double check all the connections. If those are good, you may want to go to your LHS and have them look at the 4-n-1 unit. It might need to be replaced.
Old 02-26-2006, 03:30 AM
InsightGoalie

Dang I thought so. I guess I'll try to get Esky to send me a replacement seeings how I've had this heli for a grand total of two weeks I believe. If not, then I need a $20 part I guess...
Old 03-05-2006, 05:52 PM
InsightGoalie

Ok, a little update on the problem. I was messing around getting ready for the new 4 in 1 i'm going to buy hopefully Monday. Well, when I disconnect the servos the heli blinks normal and then the motor will actually turn?! So, I got excited and reconnected the servos and then... Back to the same problems just turns the LED red and no motor but all the servos function correctly. *** is going on??