Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

Futaba GV-1 sensor percentage question?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

Futaba GV-1 sensor percentage question?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 10:09 PM
Ace9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba GV-1 sensor percentage question?

I have installed both of the magnets on my cooling fan to keep it in a balanced condition. I also marked each of them with a marker to obtain the correct operating side for the one magnet and the non operating side for the other one. I have adjusted the sensor on the sensor stay to achieve a 97% signal. When I turn the fan 180 degrees to the other non operating magnet I get a reading of 12%. Is this OK? The instructions call for a reading of at least 60% on the signal. So is this 12% signal going to cause a problem? Ace9.
Old 03-06-2006, 01:11 AM
carlyle

Default RE: Futaba GV-1 sensor percentage question?

I dont know, but I have been fighting with my GV1 since I got it. Some days it is amazing, others, I want to get rid of it.
Old 03-06-2006, 10:19 AM
Ace9

Default RE: Futaba GV-1 sensor percentage question?

carlyle, Do you have 1 or 2 magnets installed on your cooling fan? What are the 2 percentage readings that you get on each of them? Ace9.