Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

nice rc-expert suprice

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

nice rc-expert suprice

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 09:08 AM
maxpower097

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nice rc-expert suprice

I ordered a ark x400 from www.rc-experts.com > there ebay store not the website. Anyways I ordered the Ark X400 pro kit with motor,esc, servo's and gyro. I paid 219 for the kit and $30 for shipping. Anyways the auction and the site said the kit comes with generic stuff 3200 motor,esc, exc... Anyways it just got here this morning and i got th ark x400 with a align 430L 3500 motor, Align ESC w gov., and a telebe gyro. I know Align aint the greatest but at least the stuff has a brand on it! anyways if your into getting a x-400 or a trex 450 I highly recomend RC-experts ebay store. you have to wait 12 days for arrival but well worth it.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:01 AM
Motions

Default RE: nice rc-expert suprice

I got a surprise from RC-Expert as well. I ordered a Trex combo kit and after waiting 3 weeks for it to arrive, I found out that they were on backorder and hadn't even shipped. I cancelled my order and got my kit from a reputable dealer in 2 days. It's been 2 weeks since I cancelled and have yet to see my refund.

BEWARE of RC-Expert. If you haven't gotten screwed, you will.
Old 03-10-2006, 12:45 PM
maxpower097

i guess you win some you lose some. I have no complaints.
Old 03-10-2006, 12:59 PM
Motions

Your are the first person out of numerous on the forums that has actually said something good about this dealer. I would count yourself extremely lucky. I'm glad it worked out for you.
Old 03-10-2006, 01:31 PM
credence
My Feedback: (2)

I've also ordered and received things from rc-expert. Shipping was slow though.

They're fine to use aslong as they have the item in stock. If they don't, watch out. [X(]
Old 09-16-2006, 10:50 AM
GEOS

ORIGINAL: Motions

I got a surprise from RC-Expert as well. I ordered a Trex combo kit and after waiting 3 weeks for it to arrive, I found out that they were on backorder and hadn't even shipped. I cancelled my order and got my kit from a reputable dealer in 2 days. It's been 2 weeks since I cancelled and have yet to see my refund.

BEWARE of RC-Expert. If you haven't gotten screwed, you will.
Old 09-16-2006, 10:51 AM
GEOS

Seems liked I might be stiffed by RC-Expert as well. I ordered an APLUS Heli RTF and they notified me that they had the item on back order. It isn't looking good but hopefully my luck will change :-). I have asked them to cancel my order and reimburse my credit card if the item does not ship from their ARO within 1 week. I have this sinking feeling that it won't work out the way it should. RC-Expert isn't timely on emails, and I should have wating for my local Hobby Lobby store to get their items out of back order.

Have you ever received your refund for the items you purchased from this outfit? I noticed that they are heavy on EBAY with mostly good reports.

GEOS
Old 09-20-2006, 04:24 AM
drwayne

G'Day.
I bought a T-Rex 450XL CDE from his FleaBay site, and after 2 weeks had to chase him for delivery/tracking info.
It arrived, and transmitter aint what was promised.
Sent it back, waited ages, lodged a paypal complaint..
Now he says he will only send the exchange unit if I cease paypal complaint.
dodgey !
if I cease complaint, I am unable to relodge fraudulent dealer claim .

oh, RTF ? what a joke. partially assembled. books missing.

it can be seen by his 3000plus rating that he has sold a great amount of gear... one wonders how many unhappy buyers fell foul of his 'cancel dispute or else' attitude.?

hopefully this has all been a great misunderstanding...
if not, Im sure to let you all know

update !
alrighty then
he credited my paypal account with the value of the returned Tx, and says he has sent another which I am to pay for when it arrives.
From my dealings here Im not sure if the guy is legit or not.
he certainly gave me grief until I lodged the complaint, which effectively shutdown his online trading account !
Id suggest you take everyones experiences and make your own choices.
Wayne