Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

HIROBO GPH-346

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 11:45 PM
pejuve
My Feedback: (54)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HIROBO GPH-346

Hi I bought from a friend of mine a new HIROBO GPH-346 with a I.S. 46 Fx engine, I had flew planes for about 1 year, now I'm in helis, also I have a Futaba 6XAH radio and G501 Gyro. What servos do I have to use? Does the simulator (G3) guaranty a successful learning?
Thanks
Old 03-13-2006, 09:18 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 352 Likes on 282 Posts
Default RE: HIROBO GPH-346

Any mid range ball bearing servo with 40 oz or so of torque would be fine. 9202's are good, hitec has some decent ones like the 635hb or the 6635hb

The simulator is a good start but the real thing is both easier to fly (the visual cues are alot easier to read and your field of view is much wider both horizontally and verticaly) and harder (pucker factor, tuning and setup) but they usually cost less than 2 good crashes. Nothing but flying is going to teach you how to fly but they go along way to learning muscle memory and orientation.