Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

blade cp or...

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 07:45 PM
lilseth0014

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blade cp or...

im not sure what heli to get. im 16 owned a t maxx for about 2 years. and im thining about getting a blade cp or a dragonfly 22e. Im not sure which one is the better buy and which one is best for me. i would like to know the pros and cons of each heli if anyone could tell me and which one is better for parts and stuff like that.
Old 03-16-2006, 08:04 PM
mantis*tw*

Default RE: blade cp or...

my vote is the blade, better assembled at plant, still hard to fly but at least it will fly.
Old 03-18-2006, 03:20 PM
iishort86

agreed... just go with the blade cp. at least you know that will fly. im not saying walkeras are bad. i own one and i love them, but still there are a lot higher chances that it wont be truly RTF out of box compared to bcp.

and you as a beginner i doubt you'll be able to figure out what is wrong once you get it to get it in the air. you'll just get mad and start posting how bad walkera's are. which is true to a certain extent.

Old 03-18-2006, 07:03 PM
lilseth0014

yea i get mad and if i dont understand it i got to a pro lol. but i do have alot of patience and i love trying to figure sumthing out. so it will be a good challenge. i just want sumthing for indoors on those rainy days when i can use my t maxx.